Sunday 15 March 2015

London Fashion Week AW 2015....Martha

Stylist Martha Ward, before Issa, London, February 2015.

The prettiest of blush and pink tones (mixed with white and grey) on a very spring-like London day. 

Recreate Martha's look (kind of):

White cardi: Equipment Suzy Cardigan , Michael Kors Cable-knit mohair-blend cardigan, or New Look Waterfall cardigan

Suede pink skirt: Iris and Ink Eloisa suede mini skirt (I think this might be the one Martha is wearing), Adam Lippes suede pastel-pink skirt (so beautiful!), or Dsquared Olympia suede leather skirt

Bucket bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs Too Hot to Handle bucket bag, Deux Lux Anguilla Bucket bag, or Elizabeth and James Cynnie Sling leather backpack

2 comments:

  1. I really like pastel pink and grey together! :) I just bought a pink blazer, soon as the weather cools I'll be wearing it! :) (hot here in Brisbane still)

    Also, have to say I adore that little polka dot bucket bag, so fun, and the perfect accessory with her look! :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That will look so beautiful Mica! I love the softness of pink and grey together. And yes, I know only too well how hot Brissie can be!!!

      Delete