Thursday 16 August 2012

Paris Men's Fashion Week SS 2013...Violaine

Violaine Bernard, Fashion Director Velour Magazine, after Juun J, Paris June 2012.

A fresh summery take on the coming season's obsession with all shades of purple (amethyst, grape, violet, aubergine, plum)....I love how Violaine has teamed her purple trousers with the neutral gilet, earrings and bag.

Recreate Violaine's look (kind of):

Acne Brooke cropped pants, Diane von Furstenberg Georginne pants, Jil Sander pants 

Alexander Wang cutout-away vest, Stella McCartney Bay woven vest, Topshop Moto oversized sleeveless biker jacket or Thakoon Addition cotton vest dress


Just Acces Brady earrings, Lanvin pompon earrings, or Miguel Ases Pearl Tassel earrings

5 comments:

  1. @Collections - heck yeah! I can't wait to see girls wearing shades of purple for winter....I am envisaging beautiful brocade fabrics, silks, embroidery....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit!!!

    http://telodijemilveces.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Catalina - me too! I think she looks so pretty and fresh. I love the "safari-ish" vest/gilet

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love this outfit. The pants are killer and I love that she chose such a unique top, handbag, and earrings.

    I included this great shot in my Looks of the Week post Monday:

    http://moicontrelavie.com/2012/08/20/looks-of-the-week-36/

    ReplyDelete