Friday 19 June 2009

London Street Style...Wrapped

Fashion Graduate Madeleine Moxham....all wrapped up in the most delicious shades of grey, white, bronze, cream and caramel.

Yes, I took this last week in London. Yes, the weather has been crazy. Baking hot one day, overcast and chilly the next, with a few streaks of lightning thrown in for good measure! The key to dressing? Layers.
Pull them on for leaving the house in the early morning, sitting in the air-conditioning at work, and evening drinks.
Peel them off for walks at lunchtime and the tube ride home (why is always so damn HOT in the tube?).

5 comments:

  1. LOOOVE this shot vanessa!:)
    btw i just started my Blog lol.
    www.cjkidmenot.blogspot.com
    there you'll see my daily updates and design too:) cheers! -cj cruz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey CJ! Good to hear from you :)I will check out your blog :) When are you back over here in London?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just read your blog- you are back over here in Sept- yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I have those shoes (H&M) too. Now I wish I had that bag to go with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim- ooooo I didn't even ask where she got them! Now I know :)

    ReplyDelete