Sunday 23 November 2008

Joy


Joy because: it's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas, snow is predicted (woo hoo! y'all know how much I love snow :)), I am officially a blogger WITH viewers (thanks guys- you seriously rock), I have a very fun photo shoot planned for tomorrow (more on that later) AND I got to eat the above excellent sweet treat from one of my favourite coffee bars in London, Fernandez and Wells...actually I only got half of it because Mr Messy snaffled the other half :)

On a slightly different note, here is a teaser from my new project, "London Calling: running with the fash pack":



I shot this hip young man about town in Soho about 2 weeks ago. I love his look- the directional hair, the pushed up sleeves, the chunky scarf, the fab jacket and boots...I think the key to his look is that he owns it and knows he looks great. Confidence goes a long way to looking good, non? Oh yeah, and guess what he does for a living?... fashion student :):)



2 comments:

  1. oh man that looks soooooo yummy! The cake!! :) am not a cradle snatcher ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love his LOOK. i have fallen for him.. hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete